1. Moto 360 gives you subtle updates at a glance, so you can focus on things that really matter, like dramatically playing piano.
2. Moto 360 gives you more than just the time. It does not, however, give you chiseled good looks and dreamy brown eyes.
3. Wanna be a pro golfer? Get a Moto 360. You’ll also need natural skills, expensive equipment, and years of experience, but the watch is a good start.
4. The holidays are for buying and sharing. So buy a Moto 360 and share this ad.
5. This Moto 360 ad is a subtle combination of beauty and luxury with an unsubtle dose of reality mixed in.
6. Moto 360 lets you do any activity uninterrupted, even if you’re just drawing circles.
Advertising Agency: Droga5, New York, USA
Creative Chairman: David Droga // Chief Creative Officer: Ted Royer
Executive Creative Director: Neil Heymann // Creative Directors: David Gibson, Nathan Lennon
Creatives: Bryan Stokely, Martins Zelcs, Spencer Lavallee // Production Company: Believe Media
Director: Floria Sigismondi // 1ST AD: Monty Greenlee
2nd AD: Jimmy Brayl // DoP: Eli Born
EP: Liz Silver, Luke Thornton, Jannie McInnes // Head of Production: Vitaly Kashman
Producer: Oualid Mouaness // Editorial: Cutting Room
Editor: Chuck Willis // Executive Producer: Melissa Lubin
Color: The Mill // Finishing/FX: Light of Day
Audio Post: Heard City // Music: Barking Owl